November 17, 2012

Conversation In English

Meet With Friend(s)
Role: Imam F Prasetya as Tim Bowman, Andre A Pribadi as Ron, Fahmi Anwar as Brian, Dini Hijriana Ahmad as Shane, Akmal A Fasa as Louis Clark and Fauqi A Kharir as James Smith.
Ron: “Welcome to Café 45.”
Brian: “I want a glass of orange juice. Shane what do you want?”
Shane: “I want [errrmm] white coffee and one cheese cake.”
Ron: “Anything else, sir?”
Shane: “No, thank you”
Ron: “sixty thousand and five hundred”                    

Ron: “Thank you, sir. Please sit over there I’ll bring yours.”
Brian: “Thank you very much”
Ron: “You’re welcome”
(Suddenly)
Tim: “Hey, Brian, Shane! Have a long time not to see you. How are you guys?”
Brian and Shane: “I’m fine thank you”
Brian: “How about you?”
Tim: “I’m fine thank you, nice to see you again”
Shane: “We are too”
Ron: “Excuse me, sir. Your order”
Shane: “Thank you”
Brian: “By the way, what are you doing here, are you regularly here?”
Tim: “Yes of course. Because I am the owners”
Shane: “Wow amazing, you have a big café. Exactly it’s absolutely cool”
Tim: “Thank you”
Brian: “Yeah, he has an ability to lead this café”
Tim: “Thank you”
Louis: “Excuse me, sir. I’m sorry”
(Louis’ phone is ringing, he answers the telephone)
Louis: “Excuse me, sir. Do you see anyone?”
Tim: “Who is you mean?”
Louis: “My friend, I saw him around here”
Tim: “I don’t know. There are some customers, my friends and my employee”
Louis: “I’m Louis Clark, I come from Middle Park street”
Tim: “I’m Tim Bowman. Owner  this café. Nice to know you, sir”
Louis: “Nice to know you too, sir”
                                 
Louis: “I’m sorry, sir. If you see my friend please tell him that I wait at the corner”
Tim: “Could you tell me about your friend’s characteristic?”
Louis: “Yes. His name’s James Smith. He is not tall but also not short. His hair is thick and black. His skin little bit dark.”
Tim: “okay, I will inform you if he is saw”
Louis: “Many thanks”
Tim: “Anytime”
                                 
Tim: “Where do you live?”
Shane: “I live at Magnolia Crescent”
Tim: “Magnolia Crescent. I have a plan to open new café at Magnolia Crescent.”
Brian: “Great idea”
Shane: “Magnolia Crescent is a potential place for business”
Tim: “Yeah.  How about you, where do you live, Brian?”
Brian: “I’ve been at Great Reef by the end of our study at Senior High School”
Tim: “It has long time”
Shane: “Would you tell us about your Big family, Tim?”
Tim: “My mother has passed away by the middle of last year”
Shane: “I’m sorry to hear that”
Brian: “I’m too”
Tim: “It’s okay, and my first son has been born by the end of last year”
(Tim opens his phone and shows them his son’s photo)
Tim: “Look! He’s like his daddy”
Tim, Brian and Shane laugh.
Shane: “I have daughter and son, she’s two years old and my son three months. And this is their photos”
Tim: “Wow those are good children”
Brian: “Exactly”
Shane: “Actually, each child is very fun. And they need so much attention from their parents”
Tim: “I agree,[errrmm] I want to continue my work. Enjoy your time”
Shane: “Yes, please. Thank you”
Brian:  “See you”
                                 
Tim: “Somebody at the corner is waiting for his friend. But I want to continue my report. Will you help me, tell him if his friend comes?”
Ron: “Yes, of course. But could you tell me about the characteristic?”
Tim: “No, I couldn’t”
Ron: “Why, how I can find him?”
Tim: “He comes”
Ron: “Oh okay”
Tim: “I’m sorry, sir. Are you James Smith? Your friend is waiting for you. He’s sitting at the corner.”
James: “Who is him?”
Tim: “… Mr. Clark”
James: “Thank you, sir”
                                 
James: “Finally I find you, how are you?”
Louis: “I’m fine thank you and you?”
James: “I’m fine thank you”
James: “Announcement has published. And we can make a project. We must meet with the lecturer lately two days”
Louis: “Are you sure?”
James: “Bien sure. I’m sorry make you wait so long. I forget to bring my phone”
Louis: “It’s okay, thank you for the information”
James: “You’re welcome. So what do you want?”
Louis: “I just want to tell you something. About Antonia”
James: “What did she tell about?”
Louis: “She didn’t tell me anything. But I think she repents about this problem”
James: “Really?”
Louis: “Would you like to meet her?”
James: “I don’t know”
Louis: “Why? You can move for better progress”
James: “I’m not sure”
Louis: “She needs you. She likes to try again”
James: “I’m not sure. Let her do anything she wants. I knew she’s beauty, has ability, her ability to speak in many languages is good. But she’s too arrogance”
Louis: “She can be controlled”                                                                
James: “I’m sorry, could we discuss about other topic? I’m not interested about this”
Louis: “I’m sorry James, it must be solved”
James: “Okay, what I must do for solving this problem?”
Louis: “Meet her and discuss it”
 James: “Okay, I will try”
Louis: “Thank you so much”
James: “You’re welcome”
James: “I’m sorry I must go. I want to meet with my Guidance. When you will meet your     Guidance?”
Louis: “Yeah, let’s go.”
created Nov, 1st 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment